BRAGADAYJAH 139

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1429

BRAGADAYJAH 1429 Psalm 77 A Psalm of Asaph Remembrance of God’s Mighty Deeds Part II Hath God forgotten to be gracious? Has He in anger shut up His tender mercies? And I said this is my infirmity, but I will remember the years of the right hand of the most high. I will remember the works of the Lord. Surely I will remember thy wonders of old. I will meditate also of all thy works, and talk of thy doings. Thy way O God is in the sanctuary. Who is so great a God as our God? Thou art the God that doest wonders; thou hast declared thy strength among the people; thou hast with thy arm redeemed thy people, the sons of Jacob and Joseph. The waters saw thee, O God the waters saw thee. They were afaird; the depth also was troubled. The clouds poured out water, the skies sent out a sound; thy arrows also went abroad. The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven; the lightenings lighten the world, the earth tembled and shook. Thy way is in the sea; and thy path in the great waters, and thy footsteps are not known. Thou leddeth thy people like a flock by the hand of Moses amd Aaron.

No comments:

Post a Comment