BRAGADAYJAH 139

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1443

BRAGADAYJAH 1443 Psalm 86 A Prayer of David Supplication to the compassionate God. Bow down thine ear O Lord, hear me; for I am poor and needy. Preseverve my soul for I am holy. O thou my God save thy servant; that truseth in thee. Be merciful unto me O Lord, for I cry unto thee daily. Rejoice the soul of thy servant; for unto thee O Lord do I lift up my soul. For thou Lord art good and ready to forgive, and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee. Give ear O Lord unto my prayer and attend unto the voice of my supplications. In the day of my trounle I will call upon thee for thou wilt answer me. Among the gods there is none like unto thee O Lord neither are there any works like unto thy works. All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee O Lord and shall glorify thy name. For thou art great and doeth wonderful things; thou art God alone Teach me thy way O Lord, I will walk in thy truth. Unite my heart to fear thy name. I will praise thee O Lord my God, with all my heart and I will glorify thy name for evermore; for great is thy mercy toward me; and thy hast saved my soul from the lowest hell. O God the proud are rsen against me; and the assemblies of violent men have sought after my soul, and have not set free before them. But thou O Lord art a God full of compassion and gracious long suffering and plenteous in mercy and truth. O turn unto me and have mercy unto me. Give thy strength unto thy servant and save the son of thy handmaiden. Show me a token for good, that they which hate me may see it and be ashamed because thou Lord hast holpen me and comforted me.

No comments:

Post a Comment