BRAGADAYJAH 139

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

BRAGADAYJAH 990

 BRAGADAYJAH 990
God granted Solomon his prayer and riches beside.
And Solomon’s request delighted the Lord God who answered Solomon and said, “Because thou hast asked this thing, and has not asked for long life, neither asked for riches, nor for the life of your enemies, but for understanding to discern judgment, I have done according as you have asked, a wise and understanding heart; so that there was never anyone wiser, not yet shall ever be. And I have also given thee that for which you did not ask; both riches and honour, so that there shall not be among the kings of the earth during your lifetime. And if you will walk in my ways to keep my statutes and my commandments as your father David did walk. then I will give you length of days.” And Solomon awoke and realized that he was dreaming; and he went to Jerusalem and stood before the ark of the covenant of the Lord, and offered burnt offering, and peace offerings, and made a feast for his servants.
www.chaberbooks.com www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment