BRAGADAYJAH 139

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

BRAGADAYJAH 1004

BRAGADAYJAH 1004
David Exalts The Name of the Lord

And Solomon stood before the altar of the Lord in the presence of the congregation of Israel and spread forth his hands towards heaven and said, “Lord God of Israel there is no God like you in heaven above or in the earth beneath, who keeps covenants and mercy with thy servants who walk before thee with all their heart. You have kept with your servant David my father that which you promised him and has fulfilled with your hands all you have promised. Therefore now O Lord keep with my father David all that thou promised him saying there shall not fail me a man in my sight to sit on the throne of Israel, so that my children take heed to their way that they walk before me as thou hast walked before me.  And now O God, of Israel, let thy word I pray thee be verified which thou spake unto thy servant David my father. But will God indeed dwell on the earth?  Behold the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee and how much less the house that I have built?”

No comments:

Post a Comment