BRAGADAYJAH 139

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

BRAGADAYJAH 1003


BRAGADAYJAH 1003
Solomon Addresses Israel

At that time Solomon spoke and reminded the priests and the elders that God had said he would dwell in the thick darkness. Speaking to the Lord Solomon said that he had built a house and dedicated it to the Lord for Him to dwell in forever. Then Solomon turned to the congregation and blessed them while they stood.  And Solomon said, “Blessed be the Lord God of Israel who spoke with His mouth unto His servant David my father, and with His hand fulfilled as He had promised.   And you O Lord declared,” “Since he day I brought forth my people Israel out of Egypt, I chose no city out of all the tribes of Israel to build an house that my name might be therein; but I chose David to be over my people Israel.”  And it was in the heart of my father David to build a house to the name of the Lord God of Israel. But the Lord told David my father, whereas it was in thine heart to build a house unto my name, thou did well.” “Nevertheless thou shalt not build me a house; but thy son who has come out of thy loins, he shall build me a house.”  “And the Lord has performed the word which He spoke, and I am risen up in place of my father David and sit on the throne of Israel as the Lord promised; and I have built a house for the Lord God of Israel. And I have set there a place for the ark, in which is the covenant of the Lord which He made with our fathers when He brought them out of Egypt.”   

No comments:

Post a Comment