BRAGADAYJAH 139

Thursday, September 8, 2016

BRAGADAYJAH 1072

BRAGADAYJAH 1072
Elisha Refused to take a gift from Naaman
So when Naaman was made clean, he returned to the man of God, he and his company and standing before the man of God, he proclaimed that he was then convinced that there was no God in all the earth like the God of Israel.  So he urged Elisha to take a blessing from him. But Elisha refused saying, “As the Lord liveth before whom I stand, I will not receive a present from you.” And Naaman asked would you not give me two mules burden of earth? For I will henceforth offer no sacrifice to any god other than the Lord. I pray that in this thing the Lord may pardon me; that when my master go into the house of Rimmon to worship in the house of Rimmon, and he leans on my hand, and I bow myself in the house of Rimmon, the Lord will pardon me in so doing. And Elisha told Naaman to go in peace.  And after he departed, Gehazi Elisha’s servant told himself that it was not right for his master Elisha to send Naaman away with all the gifts he had brought to his master which his master had refused. So he decided to run after him and take some of the gifts for himself. 


www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment