BRAGADAYJAH 139

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1423

BRAGADAYJAH 1423 Psalm 73 A Psalm of Asaph Part II If I say I will speak thus, behold I will offend against the generation of thy children. When I thought to know this, it was too painful for me. Until I went into the sanctuary of God, then understood I their end. Surely thou didst set them in slippery places, thou castedest them down into destruction. How are they brought into desolation as in a moment! They are utterly consumed with terrors. As a dream when one awaketh, so O Lord when thou awakes thou shall despise their image. Thus my heart was grieved and I was pricked in my reins. So foolish was I and ignorant I was as a beast before thee. Nevertheless I am continually with thee; thou hast holden me with thy right hand. Thou shall guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me in glory. Whom have I in heaven but thee? And there is none on earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion for ever. For Lo, they that are far from thee shall perish; thou hast destroyed all them that go awhoring from thee. But it is good for me to draw near to God. I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.

No comments:

Post a Comment