BRAGADAYJAH 139

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1399

BRAGADAYJAH 1399 Psalm 59 A Psalm for Help for the Helpless Part II The God of my mercy shall prevent, [meet] me. God shall let me see my desire upon mine enemies. Slay them not lest my people forget; scatter them by thy power, and bring them down O Lord our shield. For the sin of their mouth and the words of their lips let them be taken even in their pride, and for cursing and lying which they speak. Consume them in wrath, consume them that they may not be, and let them know that God ruleth in Jacob, unto the ends of the earth. And at evening let them return and let them make a noise like a dog, and go around about the city. Let them wander up and down for meat, and grudge if they be not satisfied. But I will sing of thy power, yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning; for thou hast been my defense and my refuge in the day of my trouble. Unto thee O my strength will I sing; for God is my defence and the God of my mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment