BRAGADAYJAH 139

Thursday, August 3, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1394 Psalm 55 A Psalm of David A Complaint against a false Friend. Part II We took sweet counsel together and waked unto the house of God in company. Let death seize upon them and let them go down quick into hell; for wickedness is in their dwellings and among them. As for me I call upon God and the Lord shall save me. Evening, morning and at noon, will I pray and cry aloud; and he shall hear my voice. He has delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me for many were with me. God shall hear and afflict them even he that abideth of old because they have no changes; therefore, they fear not God. He has put forth his hand against such as be at peace with him, he has broken his covenant. The words of his mouth was smoother than butter; but war was in his heart; his words were softer than oil; yet they were drawn swords. Cast thy burdens upon the Lord and he shall sustain thee, He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. But thou O God shall bring them down into the pit of destruction. Bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days; but I shall trust in thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment