BRAGADAYJAH 139

Monday, August 21, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1412

BRAGADAYJAH 1412 Psalm 69: A Psalm of David A Lament of the Reproached. Part I Save me O God, for the waters are come in unto my soul. I sink in deep mire where there is no standing; I am come into deep waters where the floods overflow me. I am weary of my crying. My throat is dried, my eyes fail while I wait upon my God. They that hate me without a cause are more than the haris of my head. They that would destroy me, being mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty; then I restored that which I took not away. O God thou knowest my foolishness, and my sins are not hid from thee. Let not them that wait on thee O Lord, God of host be ashamed. For my sake, let not them that seek thee be confounded. For my sake O God of Israel, because for thy sake I have borne reproach, shame has covered my face; I am become a stranger unto my brothren, and an alien unto my mother’s children. For the zeal of thine house, eaten me up, and the reproaches of them that reproached them are fallen upon me. When I wept and chastened my soul with fasting, that was to my reproach, I made sachcloth also my garment; and I became a proverb to them. They that sit in the gate speak against me; and I was the song of the drunkards. But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O God in an acceptable time, in the multitude of thy mercy, hear me in the truth of thy salvation. [ To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment