BRAGADAYJAH 139

Friday, August 4, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1395 Psalm 56: A Psalm of David Reliance upon God. Be merciful unto me O God, for man would swallow me up. He fighting daily oppresseth me. My enemies would daily swallow me up, for they be many that fight against me. O thou most high. What time I am afraid I will trust in thee. In God I will praise his name, in God I have put my trust. I will not fear what man can do unto me. Every day they wrest my words, all their thoughts are against me for evil. They gather themselves together, they hide themselves; they make my steps. When they wait for my soul, shall they escape by iniquity? In thine anger cast down the people, O God. Thou telleth my wanderings put thou my tears into thy bottle. Are they not in thy book? When I cry unto thee, then shall my enemies turn back. This I know for God is for me. In God will I praise his word; in the Lord will I praise his word. In God have I put my trust, I will not be afraid, what man can do unto me. Thy vows are upon me O God, I will render praise unto thee. For thou hast delivered my soul from death. Wilt thou not deliver my feet from falling that I may walk before God in the light of the living?

No comments:

Post a Comment