BRAGADAYJAH 139

Saturday, August 26, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1419

BRAGADAYJAH 1419 Psalm 71 A Prayer for Old Age Part I My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all thje day; for I know not the numbers thereof I will go in the strength of the Lord God. I will make mention of thy righteousness even of thine only. O God thou hast taught me from my youth; and thitherto have I declared thy wondrous works. Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God forsake me not; until I have shewed thy styrength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come. Thy righteousness also O God is very high who hast done great things O God who is like unto thee? Thou which hast shewed me great and sore troubles shalt quicken me again and shalt bring me up again from the depth of the earth. Thou shalt increase my greatness and comfort me on every side. I will also praise thee with the psaltery even thy truth. O my God; unto thee will I sing unto thee with the harp. O thou Holy One of Israel. My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee, my soul which thou hast redeemed, my tongue also shall talk of thy righteousness all the day long; for they are confounded; for they are brought unto shame that seek my hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment