BRAGADAYJAH 139

Saturday, May 19, 2018

BRAGADAYJAH 1685

BRAGADAYJAH 1685 Isaiah 5: Verses 1-6 Now will I sing to my well beloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My well beloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill. And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine. And built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein. And he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes. And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem and men of Judah, judge, I pray you betwixt me and my vineyard. What could have been done more to my vineyard that I have not done in it? Wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, it brought forth wild grapes? And now go to. I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard. I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up, and breakdown the wall thereof and it shall be trodden down. And I will lay it waste, it shall not be pruned, nor digged, but there shall come up briers and thorns, I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment