BRAGADAYJAH 139

Friday, May 4, 2018

BRAGADAYJAH 1670

BRAGADAYJAH 1670 Song of Solomon 8: Verses 1-7 O that thou wert as my brother, that suck the breast of my mother! When I should find thee without, I would kiss thee; yea, I should not be despised. I would lead thee, and bring thee into my mother’s house, who would instruct me; I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate. His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me. I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, until he please. Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning her beloved? I raise thee up under the apple tree; there thy mother brought thee forth; there she brought thee forth that bear thee. Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm; for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave; the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath most vehement flame. Many waters cannot quench love,neither can the floods drown it; if a man would give all the substance of his house, for love, it would utterly be contemned. ,

No comments:

Post a Comment