BRAGADAYJAH 139

Thursday, May 3, 2018

BRAGADAYJAH 1669

BRAGADAYJAH 1669 Song of Solomon 7: 8-13 I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof; now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples; and the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak. I am my beloved’s, and his desire is toward me. Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the field; let us lodge in the villages. Let us get up early to the vineyard; let us see if the vine flourish, whether the tender grapes appear, and the pomegranate bud forth. There will I give thee my loves. The mandrakes give a smell, and at our gate, are all manner of pleasant fruits, new and old, which I have laid up for thee, O my beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment