BRAGADAYJAH 139

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

BRAGADAYJAH 430

BRAGADAYJAH 430

The Lord’s Response, Pardon and Rebuke.
In answer to Moses’ prayer the Lord responded and said, “I have pardoned in accordance with your word; but as truly as I live, all the earth shall be filled with the glory of the Lord. Because all those men who have seen my glory, and my miracles which I did in Egypt, and in the wilderness, and have put me to the test these ten times, and have not hearkened unto my voice, surely they shall not see the land which I swore to give unto their fathers, neither any of them that provoked me see it.”
“But my servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed me fully, him will I bring into the land whereto he went, and his seed shall possess it.”






No comments:

Post a Comment