BRAGADAYJAH 139

Monday, March 3, 2014

BRAGADAYJAH 170

“God are you crazy? Don’t you know that I had to flee for my life from that place, and I would be killed on sight should I show my face in Egypt again much less lead a bunch of people out of there?” Well then, if Moses did not actually speak these words, at least those were some of his thoughts for sure. So he said instead, “Who am I, that I should go to Pharaoh and tell him, let the children of Israel go out of Egypt?” And God said to Moses, you will go and you will bring the children of Israel out of Egypt. Don’t worry, I will be with you. And to prove that I have sent you, after you bring the children of Israel out of Egypt, you and I will meet upon this very mountain. But Moses was not about to cave in that easily; so he said to God, suppose I did go to the children of Israel and say to them that the God of their fathers sent me unto you, what will I say to them when they ask me what it is his name? And God said to Moses, I AM THAT I AM. That is how you should answer the children of Israel; tell them, “I AM sent me.” Also say to them, “The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob hath sent me unto you; this is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment