BRAGADAYJAH 139

Monday, October 7, 2013

BRAGADAYJAH 22

God now turns to the question of the shedding innocent blood; for He tells Noah, “Surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man’s brother will I require the life of man. Whoso sheddeth man’s blood, by man shall his blood shed; for in the image of God made He man.” Having given Noah this stern warning about the sanctity of human life, God told Noah that He was about to establish an everlasting covenant with him and with all men and beast alike, that never again would He cut of all flesh by means of the waters of a flood. And as a token God set His rainbow in the sky as a token of the covenant He was making with man. “And it shall come to pass”, says God, when I bring a cloud over the earth that the bow shall be seen in the cloud. And I will remember my covenant which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh, and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.” And in support of a point made earlier about none copulation during the Noahic odyssey, the Bible story states, “And the sons of Noah that went forth of the Ark were Shem Ham and Japheth, the same that went into the Ark. More...

No comments:

Post a Comment