BRAGADAYJAH 139

Friday, November 16, 2018

BRAGADAYJAH 1863

BRAGADAYJAH 1863 Isaiah 48: Verses 1-5 Hear ye this, O house of Jacob, which are called by the name of Israel, and are come forth out of the waters of Judah, which swear by the name of the Lord, and make mention of the God of Israel, but not in truth, nor in righteousness. For they call themselves of the Holy City, and say themselves upon the God of Israel the Lord of Hosts is His name. I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I showed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass. Because I knew that thou art obstinate, and thy neck is an iron sinew, and thy brow brass; I have even from the beginning declared it to thee; before it came to pass I showed it thee; lest thou should say, mine idol hath done them, and my graven image, and my molten image, hath commanded them

No comments:

Post a Comment