BRAGADAYJAH 139

Thursday, November 1, 2018

BRAGADAYJAH 1849

BRAGADAYJAH 1849 Isaiah 44: Verses 17-20 And the residue thereof he maketh a god; even his graven image; he falleth down unto it, and worshippeth it, and prayeth unto it, and sayeth, deliver me. For thou art my god. They have not known nor understood; for he hath shut their eyes, that they cannot see; and their hearts, that they cannot understand. And none considereth in his heart, neither is there knowledge nor understanding to say, I have burnt part of it in the fire; yea, also I have baked bread upon the coals thereof; I have roasted flesh, and eaten it; and shall I make the residue thereof an abomination? Shall I fall down to the stock of a tree? He feedeth on ashes; a deceived heart has turned him aside that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, is there not lie in my right hand?

No comments:

Post a Comment