BRAGADAYJAH 139

Monday, September 10, 2018

BRAGADAYJAH 1798

BRAGADAYJAH 1798 Isaiah 36 Verses 9-13 How then wilt thou turn away the face of one captain of the least of my master’s servants, and put thy trust on Egypt for chariots and for horsemen? And am I now come up without the Lord against this land to destroy it? The Lord said unto me, go up against this land, and destroy it. Then said Eliakim and Shebna and Joah unto Rabshakeh, speak, I pray thee unto thy servants in the Syrian language; for we understand it; and speak not to us in Jews language, in the ears of the people that are on the wall. But Rabshakeh said, hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? Hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you? Then Rabshakeh stood and cried with a loud voice in the Jews language and said, Hear ye the words of the great king, the king of Assyria.

No comments:

Post a Comment