BRAGADAYJAH 139

Monday, April 23, 2018

BRAGADAYJAH 1659

BRAGADAYJAH 1659 Songs of Solomon Chapter 3: Verses 1 -5 By night on my bed I sought him whom my soul loveth; I sought him, but I found him not. I will rise now and go about the city in the streets, and in the broad ways I will seek him whom my soul loveth; I sought him but I found him not. The watchmen that go about the city found me; to whom I said, “Saw ye him whom my soul loveth” It was but a little that I passed from them; but I found him whom my soul loveth. I held him and would not let him go, until I brought him into my mother’s house, and into the chamber of her that conceived me. I charge thee, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes and by the hinds of the field, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, till he please.

No comments:

Post a Comment