BRAGADAYJAH 139

Saturday, April 7, 2018

BRAGADAYJAH 1643

BRAGADAYJAH 1643 Ecclesiastes 7 Verses 21-29 Also, take no heed unto all words that are spoken, lest thou hear thy servant curse thee. For oftentimes also thine own heart knoweth that thou thyself likewise has cursed others. All this have I proved by wisdom: I said, I will be wise, but it was far from me. That which is far off, and exceeding deep, who can find it out? I applied my heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom, and the reason of things, and to know the wickedness of folly, even of foolishness and madness: And I find more bitter than death the woman whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her, but the sinner shall be taken by her. Behold, this have I found, sayeth the preacher, counting one by one to find out the account. Which yet my soul seeketh; but I find not one man among a thousand have I found, but a woman among all those have I not found. Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright, but they have sought out many inventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment