BRAGADAYJAH 139

Thursday, March 8, 2018

BRAGADAYJAH 1612

BRAGADAYJAH 1612 Proverbs 24: Verses 24-34 Righteousness and Wickedness Contrasted He that sayeth unto the wicked, thou art righteous; him shall the people curse, nations shall abhor him; but to them that rebuke him, shall be delight, and a good blessing shall come upon them. Every man shall kiss his lips that giveth a right answer. Prepare thy works without, and make it fit for thyself in the field; and afterwards build thine house. Be not a witness against thy neighbour without cause; and deceive not with thy lips. Say not, I will do so to him as he hath done to me; I will render to the man according to his works. I went by the field of the slothful, and by the vineyard of the man void of understanding; and, lo, it was all grown over with thorns, and nettles had covered the face thereof, and the stonewall thereof was broken down. Then I saw, and considered it well; I looked upon it, and received instruction. Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep; so shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man.

No comments:

Post a Comment