BRAGADAYJAH 139

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1493

Psalm 118: Part II The Lovingkindness of the Lord. The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacle of the righteous, the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly. The right hand of the Lord is exalted. I shall not die but live, and declare the works of the Lord. The Lord has chastened me sore, but He has not given me over unto death. Open to me the gates of righteous, I will go into the them and I will praise the Lord. This gate of the Lord into which the righteous shall enter, I will praise thee, for thou hast heard me and become my salvation; the stone which the builder refused is become the head stone of the corner. This is the Lord’s doing it is marvelous in our eyes. This is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it. Save now I beseech thee O Lord, O Lord I beseech thee send now prosperity. Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the Lord we have blessed you out of the house of the Lord. God is the Lord which has shewed us light and bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar. Thou art my God and I will praise thee; thou art my God I will exalt thee. O give thanks unto the Lord for He is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment