BRAGADAYJAH 139

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1492

BRAGADAYJAH 1492 Psalm 118: Part I The Lovingkindness of the Lord. O give thanks unto the Lord for He is good, because His mercy endureth forever. Let Israel now say that His mercy endureth forever. Let the house of Aaron now say, that His mercy endureth forwver Let them now say that His mercy endureth forever. I called upon the Lord in distress; the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place. The Lord is on my side, I will not fear; what can man do unto me? The Lord taketh my part with them that help me, therefore will I see my desire upon them that hate me. It is better to trust in the Lord than to put trust in man. It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in princes. All nations compassed me about; but in the name of the Lord will I destroy them.They compassed me about yea they compassed me about like bees they arequenched as the fire of thorns; for in the name of the Lord I will destroy them. Thou hast thrust sore at me that I might fall; but the Lord helped me. The Lord is my strength and my song, and is become my salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment