BRAGADAYJAH 139

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

BRAGADAYJAH 255

Men Chosen and Filled with the Holy Spirit.

The Lord pointed out to Moses, that He had chosen men for the special tasks He had enumerated to him.
            “Look,” said the Lord, “I have chosen Bezalel, the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah, and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship, to design skillful works to work in gold, and in silver, and in bronze; in the cutting of stones and to set them, and in carving of timber, to work in all manner of workmanship.
            “And I, even I have given with him to help him, Oholiab the son of Ahisamach  of the tribe of Dan; and in hearts of all those who are wise hearted I have put wisdom, that they may make all that I have commanded thee.”
            The Tabernacle of the congregation, and the ark of the testimony, and the mercy seat that is thereon, and all the furniture of the tabernacle, and the table and its furniture, and the pure lamp stand with all its furniture, and the altar of incense, and the altar of burnt offering with all its furniture, and the laver and its foot, and the cloths of service, and the holy garments for Aaron, the priest, and the garments of his sons, to minister in the priest’s office, and the anointing oil, and sweet incense of the holy place, according to all that I have commanded thee, they shall do.
            So while God was talking to Moses, all Moses could say was, “yes Lord.”  Not “How Lord, or what on earth is that Lord?”  God spoke and Moses listened and  tried to remember.  But now what does the Lord say to him?
            “I have men prepared for the tasks; men I have filled with my Holy Spirit, to do all that I have commanded you to do.”
            So now with a sigh of relief, Moses could say once more, “Yes Lord.”  More  







No comments:

Post a Comment