BRAGADAYJAH 139

Thursday, April 17, 2014

BRAGADAYJAH 215

At Sinai, Moses went up into the mountain unto God. And God called his name and said, “Moses, tell the children of Israel, you have seen what I have done unto the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagle’s wings and brought you unto myself.  Therefore, if you will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then you shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people; for all the earth is mine. And you shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and a holy nation.  These are the words I want you to speak unto the children of Israel.”
            So Moses descended and called all the elders and the people together and told them all the words of God as He had commanded him. And all the people answered in unison and said, “All that the Lord has commanded us to do, we will do.”  And so Moses told the Lord what the people said.
            And the Lord said to Moses, next I come to you in a thick cloud that the people may hear when I speak with you and believe forever. And Moses told the Lord the people were willing to listen to Him.  And the Lord told Moses, go tell the people to take a couple of days off.  “Sanctify them today and tomorrow and let them wash their clothes. And let them be ready to receive me on the third day; for on the third day I will come down to them in plain sight and they shall see me.”
            But warn the people not to attempt to come up on the mountain or even touch the boundaries thereof; for anyone who touches even the border of the mountain shall be put to death.

                                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment