BRAGADAYJAH 139

Saturday, April 5, 2014

BRAGADAYJAH 103

The children of Israel are safe; their hero Moses has led them to safety; their God is again a mighty God; He delivered from the host of the army of Egypt. Not only that he destroyed the enemy in the process; so now they are happy.  They are no longer regretting having left Egypt; and now the heart is full, and they break into song.
            “I will sing unto the Lord; for He has triumphed gloriously; the horse and the rider has He thrown into the sea.  The Lord is my strength and song, and He is become my salvation; He is my God, and I will prepare Him an habitation; He is my God and I will exalt Him.  The Lord is a man of war; the Lord is His name.  Pharaoh’s chariots and his hosts has He cast into the sea; his chosen captains also are drowned in the Red Sea.
            The depths have covered them; they sank into the bottom as a stone. Thy right hand O Lord has become glorious in power; Thy right hand O Lord has dashed in pieces the enemy. And in the greatness of thine Excellency thou has overthrown them that rose up against Thee. Thou send forth Thy wrath which consumed them as stubble. And with the blast of Thy nostrils the waters were gathered together, the floods stood upright as a heap, and the depths were congealed in the heart of the sea.
            The enemy said, I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil; my lust shall be satisfied upon them; I will draw my sword, and my hand shall destroy them; but Thou blew with Thy wind; the sea covered them, and they sank as lead in the mighty waters.”  More.  


   

No comments:

Post a Comment