BRAGADAYJAH 139

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Bragadayjah 2 God said, it is I who created the first evening; it is I who created the first morning; it is I who created the first day. I who created all things and without me, there was nothing made that was made. I created the dry land, I created the sea. I created every living thing, the trees and flowers, the birds, the animals, the fishes of the sea and guess what? I made every thing to reproduce after its kind. In other words I created chasms between every specie of every created things, so that there is no crossing over. And finally I made man, male and female created I them. These irrefragable claims God made at the beginning, over 8000 years ago. And try as they might, the great so called wise men of the earth cannot and will never be able to prove God wrong. This fact alone should be enough to convince lowly men that God sits up high and is irreproachable. As an unschooled farmer once said, “sheep can’t bring goat and goat can’t bring sheep.” And today, after thousands of years of production and reproductions, and however much man tries to mess with the genes of God’s created order, the chasms remain impregnable.

No comments:

Post a Comment