BRAGADAYJAH 139

Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Sinner's Prayer

A Sinner's Prayer Some say I should cease from talking about gays, But every day I see and read about them in the press. So I counter to point out to them their errant ways, That somehow, perchance, they'll turn to God and confess. "Father I am sorry, you didn't make me this way. There was a time when I felt, oh so much shame. But Society told me, “ cheer up you’re not bad you’re just gay! That my way or your way didn't matter; it was all the same." "So Father, I ask your forgiveness, please help me change my life. Please reshape me and make what you first made me to be. Please do this for me Father, I promise I will find me a good wife, And you women folk, choose a fit mate, that's not She but He."

No comments:

Post a Comment