BRAGADAYJAH 139

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

BRAGADAYJAH 1010


BRAGADAYJAH 1010
The Lord appeared to Solomon a second time.

And it happened that after Solomon had finished building the Lord’s and his own house, and having accomplished all that was in his heart to accomplish, that the Lord appeared unto Solomon a second time. And the Lord said to Solomon, “I have heard your prayers and your supplications that you have made unto me. Therefore, I have hallowed this house which you have built to honour my name forever; and mine eyes and my heart shall be there perpetually.  And if thou shall walk before me as your father David did, in walking with integrity of heart and uprightness, to do all that I commanded, and will keep my statutes and my judgments, then I will establish the throne of your kingdom over Israel forever as I promised to David your father saying, “there shall not fail thee a man upon the throne of Israel”.  But if you shall at all turn from following me, either you or your children, and will not keep my commandments and my statutes which I have set before you, but go and worship other gods and serve them, then I will cut off Israel out of the land which I have given; and this house which I have hallowed for my name and Israel will become a mere byword in future memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment