BRAGADAYJAH 139

Thursday, August 21, 2014

BRAGADAYJAH 341

BRAGADAYJAH 341

Prohibition against Human Sacrifices

Now the Lord told Moses to speak to the children of Israel and warn them against human sacrifices, and other idolatrous practices.
So God said, “Whosoever of the children of Israel or any person who dwells among them, who offers his child to Molech, shall be killed by being stoned to death by the people of the land.  And God said, “I will set my face against that man and will cut him off from among my people because he has sacrificed his child to Molech, thereby defiling my sanctuary, and profaning my holy name.”
“And if the people of the land in any way turn a blind eye to that man, and stone him not, then I will set my face not only against that man, but his family, and all that allow him to play the harlot by sacrificing to Molech.”
“In addition anyone that turns and follows after anyone that has a familiar spirit, or after wizards to play the harlot after them, I will cut off from among my people.”
Therefore, said the Lord, “Sanctify yourselves and be ye holy, for I am the Lord your God. Keep my statutes and do them; for I am the Lord who sanctifies you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment