BRAGADAYJAH 139

Sunday, April 14, 2019

BRAGADAYJAH 1999

BRAGADAYJAH 1999 Prelude to Leviticus Today, I am going to do something very different. For 1998 days I have been going on each day, starting with Genesis, and yesterday we were at Jeremiah Chapter 2 verse 5. But the spirit has directed me to stop, and go back to a book that I have already gone over. Five years ago when I started, the world was a dangerous place. But today, 5 years later, the world is on a calamitous course. Imagine a university student kicked out with the sanction of an English Court, and a movie star’s contract terminated because she had previously stated, as the student had done, what God said in his word. This calls for a second look into the two books of the Bible, that shed light on God’s word, on the subject of sexual immorality, Leviticus and Romans. Until tomorrow then.

No comments:

Post a Comment