BRAGADAYJAH 139

Monday, January 22, 2018

BRAGADAYJAH 1568

BRAGADAYJAH 1568 Proverbs. 7 Verses 1-14 Snare of unchastity. My, son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee. Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye. Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart. Say unto wisdom, thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman; that they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words. For at the window of my house, I looked through my casement, and beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youth, a young man void of understanding, passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house, in the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night: And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart. She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house; now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner. So, she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face, said unto him, I have peace offerings with me; this day have I paid my vows.

No comments:

Post a Comment