BRAGADAYJAH 139

Monday, January 20, 2014

ODE TO A PRESIDENT

He wants to see the whole world gay. At least that is Obama's way. And now he is out there saying that, Everyone should be smoking pot. I used to smoke when I was young, And even then I was confident, If I brush my teeth and scrub my tongue, That one day I would be President. I even turned to Rev Wright, To teach me right from wrong; But once the Presidency was in sight, I sang a different song. i LEARNT THE STYLE, THE GLIB, THE GAB, AND HOW TO TOSS MY JACKET. aND LOVED THE SCREAMING OF THE MOB FOR THE WORLD WAS IN MY POCKET. SOMEHOW THE AURA HAS WORN OFF THEY SEE NOW THAT I AM BLACK? O PEOPLE THAT'S A LAUGH CAUSE I JUST AINT COMING BACK. COUPLE MORE YEARS AND I AM GONE AND TRULY I DON'T GIVE A DAMN FOR WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE SOME WILL STILL SAY, OBAMA WAS OUR MAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment