BRAGADAYJAH 139

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Charles King in the Times of the Antichrist


The British Royal Household, the people of Britain, the Commonwealth, and the rest of the world, are celebrating a new birth; the birth of a young child, great grandchild of the reigning Monarch, Elizabeth II.
                The child born a day ago is yet unnamed; but he is earmarked to be the third in line to ascend the British throne; but before him stands his own father William, and his grandfather, Charles the Prince of Wales.
                But will the young child ever inherit the throne? The answer says me is highly unlikely; for if he does it would more that likely be at a time when kings and kingdoms wouldn't matter.
                The Queen is 87, and judging by the longevity of her forebears, her mother lived for over a hundred years, there is every reason to believe that she too will live and reign until she herself is at least one hundred.
                However, I wonder about the mental health of the Queen.  Constitutionally, she is a mere figurehead.  Her role is purely symbolic, parading back and forth as head of the Commonwealth and the Nation; yet her unifying and symbolic influence cannot be denied. Of great importance is her duty to sign legislation before it becomes law; but she does have the power of veto which admittedly she has not exercised in a long time.
                Notwithstanding, I question her mental health because the queen of the sixties and seventies would not in my view have given her Royal Assent to a bill legalizing gay marriages.  But she did, and one wonders if she even knew what she was signing, or if she did, if holding on to her position as Queen and continuing to receive her Royal Lists were more important to her than principle.
                Be that as it may, age wise, and the possibility of “novus actus interveniens” excepted, the Queen could be at least a hundred years old before she dies or retires.  The Prince of Wales, that bull frog, that grumpy old man her son, is now 64, and although I do sincerely wish that he never ascends the throne, chances are he will, by which time he will be 77 years of age.
                Will Charles abdicate in favor of his son William?  I don’t think so.  To my mind, he is a rude, selfish, surly and offensive individual, whose only purpose in life is to become king. If it appears that I don’t like him, you would be right.  I was never fond of his demeanor; but what clinched it for me was his gross insult and disrespect towards my daughter.
                While my daughter was attended university, it was announced that Prince Charles was to visit.  The young ladies decided to present a bouquet of flowers to him and the lot fell upon my daughter to make the presentation.  And what do you think, His Royal Highness, Prince Charles, said to my sweet innocent daughter? “Who put you up to this? You little buggers will get up to anything.”  Now was that a nice thing for a Prince of the Realm to say to a young lady?  Would any gentleman say such a thing?
                My daughter and I were very close; but she was so embarrass that she never told me about it until many years had passed.  An American client of mine had seen the article in a New York paper, and seeing the name, thought the young lady in the picture might have been related to me.  So he cut it out and sent it to me.  I kept it in my wallet until one day when my daughter and I were together and I suddenly remembered the clipping.  “Oh that she said with disgust, as she deflated my pride by recounting her experience.
                Anyway, Charles will eventually become king around the year 2026 and within five to ten years thereafter, the most dramatic and momentous event in the history of mankind will take place; the Rapture.  It will be a time of Jacob’s trouble.  It will be a time of unprecedented, lawlessness, unrest, hunger, famine, murder, rape, wars, and confusion. Charles and his Royal household will go into hiding.  There will be no throne to occupy.
                However, assuming I am wrong about these predictions, and assuming that Charles, too, lives to be a hundred, it will be 2049 before his son William, the newborn’s father will be eligible to inherit the throne.  And should he too, reign for his full term of a hundred years, it will be 2082 before the young prince the third in line will be eligible to sit on the throne, plus or minus 10 years, or 2072.

                But in my vision for the future, I see, Charles on the British throne in the end times; the times of the Antichrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment