BRAGADAYJAH 139

Monday, July 27, 2015

BRAGADAYJAH 683

BRAGADAYJAH 683 
Joshua Gathered All Israel.
And Joshua gathered all the children of Israel to Shechem and called for the elders, and the heads, their judges and their officers; and they present themselves before God. And Joshua said unto all the people. Thus saith the Lord God of Israel. Your fathers dwelt on the other side of the flood in old times, even Terah the father of Abraham and the father of Nachor and they served other gods.  And I took your father Abraham from the other side of the flood and led him through all the lands of Canaan and multiplied his seed and gave him Isaac. And I gave unto Isaac Jacob and Esau, and I gave unto Esau Mount Seir to possess it; but Jacob and his children went down into Egypt. And I sent Moses and Aaron and I plagued Egypt according to what I did among them and afterwards I brought you out. And I brought your fathers out of Egypt and ye came unto the sea, and the Egyptians pursued after your fathers with chariots and horsemen unto the red sea.  More  





No comments:

Post a Comment