BRAGADAYJAH 139

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

BRAGADAYJAH 620

BRAGADAYJAH 620
And after the death of Moses, the servant of the Lord, it came to pass that the Lord said to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' minister,"Moses my servant is dead; now, therefore, arise go over this Jordan thou and all this people unto the land which I do give to them, the children of Israel. Every place that the sole of your feet shall tread upon that have I given you as I said unto Moses. From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river Euphrates all the land of the Hittites and unto the great sea towards the going down of the sun shall be your coast. There shall not any man be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so will I be with you. I will not fail you or forsake you."

No comments:

Post a Comment