BRAGADAYJAH 139

Saturday, November 4, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1489

BRAGADAYJAH 1489 Psalm 116 Part I The Gratitude of the Redeemed. I love the Lord because He has heard my voice and my supplicatiom. Because He has inclined His ear unto me, therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live. The shadows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell got hold upon me; I found trouble and sorrow. Then called I upon the name of the Lord, O Lord, I beseeched thee, deliver my soul. Gracious is theLord and righteous, yea the Lord is merciful. The Lord preserveth the simple. I was brought low and He helped me. Return unto thy rest O my soul, for the Lord has done bountifully with me. For thou hath delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling. I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living. I believed, therefore have I spoken. I was greatly afflicted; I said in my haste all men are liars.

No comments:

Post a Comment