BRAGADAYJAH 139

Monday, June 26, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1358

BRAGADAYJAH 1358
Psalm 32: A Psalm of David
The Blessedness of Forgiveness.
Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity. And in whose spirit there is not guile. When I kept silence my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long. For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me; my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. I acknowledged my sin unto thee and my iniquity have I not hid. I said I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord, and thou forgiveth the iniquity of my sin, for this shall every man that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found. Surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him. Thou art my hiding place, thou shall preserve me from trouble; thou shall compass me about with songs of deliverance; I will instruct thee and teach thee, in the way which thou shall go, I will guide thee with mine eye. Be ye not as the horse or as the mule, which have no understanding, whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle; lest they come near unto thee. Many sorrow will be to the wicked, but he that trust in the Lord, mercy shall compass him about. Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, ye righteous, and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart. 


www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment