BRAGADAYJAH 139

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

BRAGADAYJAH 1119

BRAGADAYJAH 1119
The Lord’s Pronouncement against Sennacherib
The inhabitants you destroyed were to you people of no power; they were dismayed and confounded; they were as the grass of the field; and as the green herb; as the grass on the housetop and as corn blasted before it be grown up. But I know your abode, and your going out, and your coming in; and your rage against me. You rage against me and yourself, have come up into my ears. Therefore I will put my hook into your nose, and my bridle on your mouth; and I will turn you back by the same you came.” And addressing Hezekiah, God told him. “This is how you will know that it is I, You shall eat this year such things as grow of themselves, and in the second year that which spring up from them; and in the third year sow and plant vineyards and eat hereof.  And the remnant that escape out of the house of Judah shall yet again take root downwards and bear fruit upwards. For out of Jerusalem shall go forth a remnant and they that escape out of mount Zion shall be this. Therefore thus saith the Lord concerning the king of Assyria, he shall not come into this city, nor shoot his arrow, not with shield nor any weapon against it; for by the same way he came, by that same way he shall return; for I will defend this city and save it for my servant’s David’s sake.




No comments:

Post a Comment